This week, in honor of family time and Thanksgiving Break,we have my dear younger sister featured on The Questions Project. She’s a freshman at Xavier University in Cincinnati. I love her lots, probably because we share a mutual disdain for the question “where are you from?” She’s not known for super wordy, long answers, but she is known for being extremely creative and a lot more fun than I am.
1. What was the last picture you took with your phone?
A pic of me in an uber with two other girls
2. Have you ever been pulled over by a cop?
3. What’s your heritage?
4. What was the last lie you told?
That I don’t care what people think.
5. What’s the weirdest prank you’ve ever done?
Putting salami in my sisters toothbrush.
6. Do you trust anyone with your life?
7. Describe the perfect pizza.
Alfredo sauce with cheese
8. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
“I don’t want to get up.”
9. You discover that your wonderful one-year-old child is because of a mix up at the hospital and not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to correct the mistake?
No, I would interact with the other child but try to keep both in my life.
10. Would you be willing to lie to a court for a close friend if it meant saving your friend from going to prison for life?
11. Would you be willing to eat a bowl of crickets for money?
Depends on how much money.
12. If you could have anyone locked in a room so you could torment them for a day, whom would you choose and how would you torment them?
13. If you could be any age for a week, what age would you be?
14. Who was the last person you sang to and what did you sing?
Like six people last night, Let it Go. It was group singing though.
15. What question do you hate being asked?
Where are you from?
16. If you could have only one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
17. How do you start a conversation?
18. If you had a brainwashing machine, who would you use it on?
19. Have you ever eaten a crayon? What’s the strangest thing you’ve eaten?
No.. Orange chapstick
20. Are you still learning who you are?
21. What’re you afraid of?
Not actually being myself.
22. Do you dance?
23. What’s the weirdest thing about you?
I have metal rods in my back.
24. What’s the most normal thing about you?
I like pizza and naps.
25. What are your thoughts on honesty?
It’s very important.
26. What do you want your tombstone to say?
RIP She killed the club.
27. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
28. What feels like love to you?
29. What’s a skill you’d like to learn and why?
Knitting, I want to make blankets.
30. How would your friends describe you?