Adam Thoma-Perry is a computer science junior-senior hybrid at Mizzou. We sometimes get brunch together in what we call “brunch bunch.” Also, yes, he really hyphenates his last name. Adam is a fellow Pole, but we’ve never gotten pierogies together.
He bought me sparkling wine for my 21st birthday. 12 days later and it’s still sitting in my fridge. Thanks, Adam. 🙂
Disclaimer on the rest of this, Adam uses some choice words because he is a 21-year-old boy and acts in accordance.
1. What was the last picture you took with your phone?
Do you want the actual picture? It’s not very exciting…
It’s my friend Sara and I judging Savy and our other friend Sydney for not coming out for drinks.
2. Have you ever been pulled over by a cop?
Yes, jackass clocked me about 15 feet before a school zone ended while I was accelerating. Got a $400 ticket for going 10 over. Never go to Leawood, Kansas.
3. What’s your heritage?
Polish, German, French.
4. What was the last lie you told?
“I’ll be fine if I take this last shot”
5. What’s the weirdest prank you’ve ever done?
We put a couple of raw fish on my teammate’s car engine while he was in the bathroom.
6. Do you trust anyone with your life?
Hopefully I won’t find out.
7. Describe the perfect pizza.
Anything without bullshit ingredients. Bullshit ingredients include pineapple and sun-dried tomatoes. I don’t mind them individually, but monopolize the taste of the entire pizza.
8. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
“Fuck.” – My first thought every morning.
9. You discover that your wonderful one-year-old child is because of a mix up at the hospital and not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to correct the mistake?
Nah. Nurture over nature everyday. #nurture4lyfe
10. Would you be willing to lie to a court for a close friend if it meant saving your friend from going to prison for life?
11. Would you be willing to eat a bowl of crickets for money?
Yeppers. Is there a limit to how many times I could cash in?
12. If you could have anyone locked in a room so you could torment them for a day, whom would you choose and how would you torment them?
I would torment my sister by saying factually inaccurate things and not allowing her to say “Well actually…”
13. If you could be any age for a week, what age would you be?
60, so that I would appreciate my knees in their current state.
14. Who was the last person you sang to and what did you sing?
I believe I sang “I’ll make a man out of you” with my dear friend Shelby.
15. What question do you hate being asked?
Not really a question, but anything containing the word “bud” or “buddy.”
16. If you could have only one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Steak and eggs is pretty awesome. If I was watching my cholesterol for a bit, I would just eat egg whites.
17. How do you start a conversation?
“Yo dawg” is a personal favorite.
18. If you had a brainwashing machine, who would you use it on?
Is Glenn Beck still relevant?
19. Have you ever eaten a crayon? What’s the strangest thing you’ve eaten?
No, but the indigo always looked delicious. Weirdest thing was probably cow tongue. 3/10 stars.
20. Are you still learning who you are?
Nope! Got this shit on lock.
21. What’re you afraid of?
People finding out what I’m afraid of and using it against me. So, basically this.
22. Do you dance?
Not without alcohol.
23. What’s the weirdest thing about you?
Probably the tail.
24. What’s the most normal thing about you?
Probably the horns.
25. What are your thoughts on honesty?
Honesty setting: 95%
26. What do you want your tombstone to say?
I’d probably just want it to growl at random intervals. Scare the hell out of about 4 people and a bunch of squirrels.
27. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
“BUD / BUDDY”
28. What feels like love to you?
It feels like my heart-penis is inside someone’s heart-vagina.
29. What’s a skill you’d like to learn and why?
German. I want to go there and be able to order food.
30. How would your friends describe you?
“Eh…he’s okay I guess”