Kaitlin Rounds is one of my best friends. I only have a few, but she’s easily up there. However, at the moment I never hang out with her for more than 15 minutes. Luv u Kaitlin. ❤
Kaitlin is studying convergence journalism but also broadcast and also political science so I think she might be crazy. She knows more about the Kardashians than I would ever want anyone I care about to know. However, Kaitlin is hands down the funniest person I know. I snort around her a lot. Because she’s funny. So look out, she’ll be hitting the stand up comedy scene soon.
1. What was the last picture you took with your phone?
2. Have you ever been pulled over by a cop?
A couple times for speeding. I was going to make a joke here about being pulled over for something more interesting but since this is being published on the Internet I’m going to play this one safe and tell the truth
3. What’s your heritage?
Lots of Western European stuff floating around in my ancestry. Scottish, German and British mostly. My mom’s family is from Idaho and my dad’s family is from upstate New York
4. What was the last lie you told?
“I’m fine” Hahahaha just kidding, that’s a lame answer that I read in a John Green book. The cashier at Hyvee asked if I had a fuel saver card and I said no even though I do because I’m lazy and didn’t feel like digging my keys out of my bag.
5. What’s the weirdest prank you’ve ever done?
I pull a lot of weird pranks, but one of my favorites is I sent my parents a cardboard cut out of Jamie and Tyrion Lannister from Game of Thrones with no explanation.
6. Do you trust anyone with your life?
7. Describe the perfect pizza.
Have you ever had a s’mores pizza? Those are dope.
8. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
My roommate woke me up for brunch this morning by yelling “wake up crap bag” so my first thought was a very not nice thing about her
9. You discover that your wonderful one-year-old child is because of a mix up at the hospital and not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to correct the mistake?
Okay, this is a plot of an episode of Law & Order, SVU but the kid was 13 and it was a botched adoption or something but LEGALLY the parents had to switch back. So the upstanding citizen in me would want to follow the law.
10. Would you be willing to lie to a court for a close friend if it meant saving your friend from going to prison for life?
Also the plot of multiple episodes of SVU! But this is a tough one… I’m going to go with no right now, because if they’re going to prison for life, and I have to lie to keep them out, they probably did something really bad.
11. Would you be willing to eat a bowl of crickets for money?
This question needs to be more specific. How much money? How big a bowl? Would the crickets be alive? Dead? Dusted with wasabi? Dipped in chocolate? If the answer to the last question is yes, then I definitely would.
12. If you could have anyone locked in a room so you could torment them for a day, whom would you choose and how would you torment them?
Probably the boy who made fun of me in 5th grade for not shaving my legs, and I would make him watch a video of the most embarrassing moments of his life on a loop.
13. If you could be any age for a week, what age would you be?
Whatever age I am when I have a good job, a steady salary and live in a good city and before I have other people that rely on me.
14. Who was the last person you sang to and what did you sing?
I sang “Just Asking” by Iggy Azaela to my friend Jordan last night. I know what you’re thinking. “Wow, Kaitlin has amazing taste in music.”
15. What question do you hate being asked?
“Was that you I saw at Panera with Zac Efron last night?” Ugh yes, it was, please just leave us alone
16. If you could have only one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Thanksgiving dinner. I beat the game with that answer didn’t I?
17. How do you start a conversation?
“Omg cute shirt! Reminds me of something I saw on Kim Kardashian’s Instagram the other day”
18. If you had a brainwashing machine, who would you use it on?
Probably the execs at E! so I could have my own show every week where I share my feelings about that week’s episode of the Kardashians.
19. Have you ever eaten a crayon? What’s the strangest thing you’ve eaten?
Most definitely. Monkey brain.
20. Are you still learning who you are?
Anyone who says they aren’t is lying.
21. What’re you afraid of?
22. Do you dance?
Not really. I’m so bad at it that I’ve kind of just given up.
23. What’s the weirdest thing about you?
I’m a pretty weird person… I like to look up and memorize celebrity heights.
24. What’s the most normal thing about you?
Every single Taylor Swift song relates to my love life.
25. What are your thoughts on honesty?
If someone thought I was ugly or not funny I wouldn’t want them to be honest. But most other times honesty is a good thing.
26. What do you want your tombstone to say?
“Here lies Kaitlin Rounds, the holder of the world record for petting the most puppies in a single day”
27. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
People that are constantly putting on a performance.
28. What feels like love to you?
Still trying to figure this one out.
29. What’s a skill you’d like to learn and why?
How to curl my hair. I think my friends are starting to get annoyed every time I ask them to curl my hair.
30. How would your friends describe you?
Hopefully in a positive way!!