Thom Dixon is a junior at Mizzou. He’s studying magazine journalism and economics and minoring in sociology.
Thom also chose to answer only 15 of the possible 30 questions because he is also a slacker and does the bare-minimum.
Fun facts about Thom: he’s a bunny rabbit who only eats lettuce. You can find him eating bowls of green leaves with no dressing or other salad-like ingredients accompanying the green leaves. Thom also has massive things of muscle milk for all his muscles.
1. What was the last picture you took with your phone?
Tyrell Corp cat pic
2. What’s your heritage?
Original Answer: Martian
Revised Answer: Quarter German, Scottish, Finnish and one quarter unknown but that’s where my last name comes from.
3. What was the last lie you told?
Original Answer: The one above [about being Martian].
Revised Answer: “Now excuse me while I think of the last lie I told.”
4. Do you trust anyone with your life?
5. Describe the perfect pizza.
A never-ending Lou Malnati’s deep dish.
6. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
7. Would you be willing to lie to a court for a close friend if it meant saving your friend from going to prison for life?
Easily down to commit perjury.
8. If you could have anyone locked in a room so you could torment them for a day, whom would you choose and how would you torment them?
That’s a weird question. Do people have answers to this? What’s wrong with you?
9. How do you start a conversation?
I usually just black out and find myself in one.
10. If you had a brainwashing machine who would you use it on?
Easily the person with the most liquid wealth in the world.
11. Are you still learning who you are?
Who among us isn’t?
12. What do you want your tombstone to say?
I’m not really sure I want one.
13. What are you most afraid of?
14. What feels like love to you?
15. What’s a skill you’d like to learn and why?
Astrophysics and how to not black out so damn much so I could be an astronaut.
A video of Thom answering the video questions will be posted tomorrow.
Coming next week: the fantastical Spencer Wilson.