Okay, good and faithful, I have decided on what I will be doing for the next semester. I was struggling with coming up with a topic to blog about for 16 weeks or so, as I didn’t want to hate my topic come Spring Break or something. I was racking my brain when I realized I like people and people are sometimes the most interesting subject. I didn’t know how to incorporate humans into my life, but then I came up with an idea that would also force me to socialize with people I may not necessarily hang out with often. And so, I did what all good millennials do, and reached out to the Facebook world:
Now, what journey will these subjects be embarking on?
They will be answering what I will here on out call The 30 Questions Project (+ 10 Video Questions). I have chosen 30 questions that I find quasi-intriguing and I will be asking people to answer them. I will ask people to answer at least 15, or to fill out all 30 if they so choose. The pool of questions is as follows:
- What was the last picture you took with your phone?
- Have you ever been pulled over by a cop?
- What’s your heritage?
- What was the last lie you told?
- What’s the weirdest prank you’ve ever done?
- Do you trust anyone with your life?
- Describe the perfect pizza.
- What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
- You discover that your wonderful one-year-old child is because of a mix up at the hospital and not yours. would you want to exchange the child to correct the mistake?
- Would you be willing to lie to a court for a close friend if it meant saving your friend from going to prison for life?
- Would you be willing to eat a bowl of crickets for money?
- If you could have anyone locked in a room so you could torment them for a day, whom would you choose and how would you torment them?
- If you could be any age for a week, what age would you be?
- Who was the last person you sang to and what did you sing?
- What question do you hate being asked?
- If you could have only one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- How do you start a conversation?
- If you had a brainwashing machine who would you use it on?
- Have you ever eaten a crayon? What’s the strangest thing you’ve eaten?
- Are you still learning who you are?
- What’re you afraid of?
- Do you dance?
- What’s the weirdest thing about you?
- What’s the most normal thing about you?
- What are your thoughts on honesty?
- What do you want your tombstone to say?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
- What feels like love to you?
- What’s a skill you’d like to learn and why?
- How would your friends describe you?
And then, to be fair for bombarding people, I will give them the opportunity to ask me a maximum of five questions if they so please. (This part is very optional.)
Now to add a bit more to it, I am
stealing borrowing the questions from Inside the Actors Studio. As people permit, I will ask them the following 10 questions on camera because interviews are fun and I like videos.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound do you love?
- What sound do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
I’m doing this for a couple reasons. First, It will allow me to get to know some people that I’m acquaintances with better. Second, it will allow me to profile some pretty cool people.
This week, I’ll be starting off with Madison Feller. She’s a stellar first person because she just happens to be my best friend (so yeah, not a person I don’t already know well – but a good first subject, let me tell you). So that will be coming soon.